HBO Max an upcoming Streaming on Demand Service by Warner Media Entertainment & a division of AT&T’s now giving HBO Max Pre order for only $12. Which is even cheaper than the Leading Streaming Service Netflix’s Standard Subscription Plan
Recently Netflix Crossed 15 Millions Subscribers on its streaming platform. HBO Max will be a Direct Competition to Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
- Due to Covid-19 Theaters are closed by which people are unable to watch movies. But thanks to all online streaming services Through which we can watch all our favorite Movies without going anywhere.
- HBO Max Offer Only be Available to the New Users or Existing HBO Now Subscriber.
- You can only Avail the HBO Max Pre order offer Through the Official website of Warner Media entertainment. If You Consider a Distributor for your purchase then You can’t avail the $12 Subscription offer. For that You have to pay the normal $14 Amount
- The Reason for which 20 percent discount is only given on the official website of Warner Media because there is Direct revenue from the HBO Max to the company. As if you bought it from a distributor then warner media have to give commission to that particular dealer.
- During the offer period HBO will also Disable the 7 Days Free trial option of HBO Now.
- Terms of those distribution deals are private, but both Apple and Google levy a standard 30% app-store fee on transactions. So WarnerMedia would make more margin on a direct-billed subscriber even with 20% shaved off the top
WarnerMedia promises a bountiful bouquet of 10,000 hours of premium programming to stream right away
It will Contain Movies and shows Partnered with other media agencies such as Warner Media, DC, CNN, TNT, Tru TV, Cartoon Network and Max originals